Protect yourself with Photector anytime you rent a car, truck, moving vehicle and much more. Before accepting ownership of any rental item, take a before and after to document the state of your rental interchange and any belongs to safe guard yourself against invalid charges, damages & fees you that weren’t responsible for and against possible litigation methods that major rental companies could and may impose against you.
Use Photector with any rental including:
- Car Rental (before and after inspections)
- Truck Rental (before and after inspections)
- Equipment Rental (Yard tools, heavy equipment)
- Loaning Your Vehicle (Any time friends or family to protect again damage)
- Moving Truck Rental (before and after inspections)
- Car and Truck Repair and Maintenance (before and after inspections)
- Purchase Your Own Vehicle (Good for Insurance Purposes)
- and much more… (the possibility are endless!)
Photector is Easy to Use
Just point, shoot and submit! PHOTECTOR automatically documents the state of the interchange with any rental matters within a matter of a few minutes. You can add a description, notes and also highlight any photo for review.
Capture up to 20 Photos Per Event
Review Every Photo and Add Notes
Photector Does The Rest!
You protect yourself when driving. Why not against damage from insurance claims against you!
What is Blockchain and Why Is It Important to You and Your Rental
Every Photector Event you capture has Blockchain technology that provides irrefutable photographic proof. That proof captures the Date and Time, GPS location along with your device’s metadata including all photographic metadata. When submitted, the event grabs a public hash from the blockchain and secures your event immutably and stores on your account and accessible online 24/7. Everything is organized automatically for you. Just relax and focus on capturing events.
To learn more, watch our quick video to see how Blockchain protects you with each event you take.
Contact the Photector Team
Have a question or comment? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you.