There are countless ways to use Photector to protect the bottom line of your business. Here are just a few to wet your appetite.
Photector “before and after” photos are time, date and GPS location stamped so they are perfect to…
- Stop ‘he said, she said’ arguments in their tracks
- Provide factual condition of assets for disaster insurance claims
- Report tire damage
- Prevent fuel theft
- Document insurance claims
- Prove intermodal container damage claims
- Document and show OSHA safety violations
- Bill for trailer damage repairs
- Document reefer temperatures
- Confirm merchandise shipping conditions
- Show equipment damage at depots and gates
- Invoice customers for equipment cleanliness (or lack thereof)
- Display equipment condition for sale or lease
- Fast roadability repairs
- Manage inventory and assets
- Document maintenance and repairs
- Avoid paying for damage you didn’t cause
The uses for Photector are endless. How can your company use Photector to improve your operations and bottom line?
Let’s talk. Tell us what troubles your organization faces and we’ll show you how Photector can help.