We all know that you aren’t in the business of damaging equipment as a part of your day-to-day practices. But your company ends up paying for damage to your equipment that someone else caused.
The revolutionary new Photector app has many uses within the Transportation, Logistics and Shipping businesses and is saving customers thousands of dollars. A picture is worth a 1000 words and that is why photo-documentation makes the most sense.
The Photector app is being used for:
- Photo-documenting the condition of a container prior to being shipped to final customer.
- Taking a series of pictures to show the condition of containers that you might be selling.
- Photo-documenting the condition of the container at the final interchange to the customer (no more ‘he said / she said’).
- Photo-documenting warranty or repair issues.
- Photo-documenting gate interchanges at depots and storage yards.
- Photo-documenting on-hires and off-hires.
- Photo-documenting repairs (pre and post approval).
With the number of interchanges your company does daily, keeping track of all the photos and finding the right ones when you need them can be cumbersome. Luckily, the Photector app makes it quick and easy. Simply put, the Photector app can be used to take the photos as a fool-proof way of storing the photos so they can easily be retrieved later.
Here’s how it works. With the Photector app downloaded on any Android or iPhone, you capture an EVENT which includes the date, time, GPS location and up to 20 high resolution photos. The Photector app stores them in the cloud with Blockchain authentication making EVERY interchange EVENT irrefutable, unchangeable, fake-proof and trustworthy. It is easy to search and find the right photos when damage is reported.
Check out this short video.
You can protect your company by using the Photector app at every interchange. It is difficult for anyone to argue with a photo has been recorded with Photector technology and Blockchain authentication that does not allow it to be altered or faked.