Photector innovates the freight industry in 7 ways…
- Photos are more powerful and informative than handwritten diagrams and notes. Photector uses cell phone digital photos snapped during freight packing, loading and delivery as an accurate way to show the condition of the merchandise and equipment being moved.
- Everyone needs tamper-proof photos. Photector store photos securely in the Blockchain where they are protected from alterations and manipulation. (Unlike photos stored on a local drive that are easy to change.)
- Prove where, when and in what condition loads get delivered. Photector eliminates disagreements about delivery times, parties responsible for damage, and the extent of damage by automatically tagging GPS location and timestamps.
- Streamline inspection documentation. Photector saves time at pick-up and drop-off points with a quick way to document container and equipment condition.
- Efficiency is key. By automating photo uploads, storage, and retrieval, Photector shaves hours of time each day. And the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) feature makes text and numbers in photos searchable anytime, anywhere.
- Eliminate paying for unfair damage claims. Cut weeks off damage claims investigations by finding the responsible party immediately by seamlessly sharing photos with all parties involved.
- Improve partner relationships. Photector gives you a way to assign damage to the right party immediately. That lowers the friction caused by the wrong parties being asked to pay damage claims that they didn’t cause.
By innovating the freight industry, Photector deserves a nomination in the FreightWave’s 2020 – FreightTech Award.
“On behalf the Freight.Tech 100, I encourage companies to nominate companies they feel are deserving of consideration,” said FreightWaves Executive Vice President of Freight Futures and Events Arlen Stark.
Deadline is Oct 5, so please do it today! Here are the details for the nomination: